Blogging on the Brain

I know I've been quiet here recently. It's because I've been working on some new blogs. I'm totally bitten by the writing bug. Everything I do, I think, "Hmmm, that might make a good blog post." I need to start carrying around a notebook to jot down all my ideas.

I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.

To make life easier, here are the links:

  • Cup of Creativi-Tea: I'm sharing all things creative, whethere it's cooking, sewing, or kid crafts. Maybe some bellydancing (that's creative!). I'm also adding lots of tutorials.
  • I'm Not the Nanny: Parenting stories, with some musings about raising biracial kids in a racially conscious world
  • Laugh in Bed: Intimacy and relationships. Maybe some sex.

I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas is a New Computer

Or laptop. I'm not picking. Now that I'm addicted to Tweetdeck, my computer laughs at me when I try to tweet and have too many Firefox windows open. By too many windows I mean more than 2. Don't even ask what it does when I try to open Excel or Word. It's not a good multi-tasker.

There's some amazing computer and laptop giveaways going on right now. What an awesome Christmas present it would be to win one! I'm sharing the love.

TechSavvyMama is giving away a HP TouchSmart 600 touchscreen computer. If I won this compute I might actually watch movies on it. The giveaway ends midnight tonight EST so go enter! She's also giving away lots of other fun things on her blog too! Make sure you subscribe to her blog so you don't miss anything.

3 comments:

Tech Savvy Mama said...

Thanks so much for the link love! It sounds like you could absolutely use this for all of our late night Tweeting. Good luck!

Tech Savvy Mama said...

Your dedication to entering each and every way paid off big! Congratulations! I am thrilled that HP and I could make your Christmas wish come true!

Linda Woods said...

That's what I want, too!
Thanks for visiting our blog and sharing your lunch with us!