I just found out today that I'm getting visitors! Celti from the Bead Art Forum is coming to DC with her husband. We're going to check out the Cezanne exhibit at the National Gallery. They'll be coming this weekend. Now that I'm a work at home mother, I've been trying to get out to more museums. Ha, this will make it museum #1 since Sophia has been born. I really want to head out the Textile Museum one day. I also read in the Post that somebody has a kimono or geisha exhibit. That would be fun. I need some more artist dates.
I met a lady this weekend who was so sweet. She wants to host a party for me but she has no furniture in her new home! It's crazy that real estate here is so expensive that when you can finally afford a home, you can't afford to put furniture in it.
I can't wait to get my next round of Netflix movies. Rent is finally coming out on DVD. I love the musical. DH and I have seen it twice on stage. I'm glad that most of the original cast came back for the movie.
Blogging on the Brain
I know I've been quiet here recently. It's because I've been working on some new blogs. I'm totally bitten by the writing bug. Everything I do, I think, "Hmmm, that might make a good blog post." I need to start carrying around a notebook to jot down all my ideas.
I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.
To make life easier, here are the links:
I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!
I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.
To make life easier, here are the links:
- Cup of Creativi-Tea: I'm sharing all things creative, whethere it's cooking, sewing, or kid crafts. Maybe some bellydancing (that's creative!). I'm also adding lots of tutorials.
- I'm Not the Nanny: Parenting stories, with some musings about raising biracial kids in a racially conscious world
- Laugh in Bed: Intimacy and relationships. Maybe some sex.
I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY !!! Have fun with Celti and Bruno!!! Don't let them spoil Sophia too much (Like you have a choice!!) :)
Post a Comment