I've been meaning to create a blog for sometime now! It's going to be an electic mix of things.: adventures of my job as a Passion Consultant; things that I've created; and anything else that tickles my fancy.
This month have been very busy for me. The Valentine's season is our busiest seasons. I've been doing a lot of parties and selling lots of toys! Being able to help women obtain those elusive orgasms is one of the best jobs a woman can have. One of our bestsellers is called the Gigi. That's all I can tell you here. Women have been buying them like crazy. It's a friend for your guy when you're not around.
In addition to doing lots of parties, I did squeeze in a few minutes to make some earrings out of typewriter keys that I purchased from Michaels craft store. It was a bit challenging as the typewriter keys had 4 holes in it but they were on the side. I think my next project will be sewing. It's hard to find a stylish yet practical diaper bag. I've been sketching out the details. Next I need to pattern it.
I'm looking for a creative or craft & bitch group in the Montgomery County, MD area. Anyone know of any groups? Or want to start one?
No comments:
Post a Comment