Okay, wow, I had too much fun in Vegas! The best thing about Passion Parties is that even though we were going to convention to learn, it was still a blast. A job that is fun isn't really work, you know? Here's a pic of me and my friend & fellow consultant Jackie. We had just eaten at the Bellagio dinner buffet. You can't tell how much we ate because we have our coats on. (Thank goodness)
We had some incredible training by sexpert Ava Cadell. She talked the different stages of divahood and how it changes our sexual desires. My favorite part is when she demonstrated the best positions to hit the G-spot (Goddess spot as she calls it) with little stuffed monkeys. I also have some toys on my website that are great for the Goddess spot. Check out the Nubby G Aqua and the Rock Chick!
Our catalogs also have a new update look. I'll post a picture later next week. It's fun & hip. It also has great tips throughout the catalog. I caught up with some old friends and made new ones. Now I'm refreshed and ready to build my business! Have you thought about joining my Passion Parties team? Go to my website for more information.
Of course I partied plenty! In fact it took me almost 2 days to feel caught up. I didn't get a lot of sleep while I was in Vegas. You can see more pictures on my flickr site. Alright, I have parties this weekend, so back to work!
1 comment:
I checked out your pictures!! You are so flipping cute girl!!!! Looks like you had a grand time!! I be Ms. Sophia was happy when Mommy got home though :) FUN FUN
Post a Comment