Blogging on the Brain

I know I've been quiet here recently. It's because I've been working on some new blogs. I'm totally bitten by the writing bug. Everything I do, I think, "Hmmm, that might make a good blog post." I need to start carrying around a notebook to jot down all my ideas.

I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.

To make life easier, here are the links:

  • Cup of Creativi-Tea: I'm sharing all things creative, whethere it's cooking, sewing, or kid crafts. Maybe some bellydancing (that's creative!). I'm also adding lots of tutorials.
  • I'm Not the Nanny: Parenting stories, with some musings about raising biracial kids in a racially conscious world
  • Laugh in Bed: Intimacy and relationships. Maybe some sex.

I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Passion Diva Tip #87

Heighten your senses during foreplay. Blindfold your partner and tease them with everyday objects: silk scarves, a feather tickler (or makeup brush), an ice cube, or a soft whip! We depend on our sense of sight so heavily that a blindfold will make every touch new and exciting. You can even make a game of it and ask your partner to guess the object. Or rent the movie Nine and a Half Weeks for some sensual inspiration!

Things are super busy right now and I apologize for no Sophia update this time--but soon, I promise! So I send you a quick tip to add more Passion in your life! I also have two specials running until Sept 26th! To redeem, visit my website.

  • Receive a free feather tickler with your order of $50 or more (after discounts and before shipping and taxes). Just enter Feather Tickler in the comments section on check out!
  • 12% OFF Online Promo Code: TICKLE
    Enter "Feather Tickler" in comments for free Tickler with order of $50+
    (Minimum total is before shipping and taxes. This offer is not combineable with any other offer or discount; nor can it be used towards an order for a party)

I have a last minute cancellation. If you want to host a Passion Party on Oct 5th and you're in MD, DC, or Northern VA, you can earn DOUBLE Hostess Credit! For details contact me here.

No comments: