The pictures of the ones above are available on eBay, so hurry, if you want them! You can check out PyrexLove and see all the fun retro designs. I think my mom still has her Autumn Harvest set, 3 round ones with lids.
Last week I took a friend to my favorite thrift store. Sophia needed new jeans since it's now fall weather and she's way too tall for an almost 3 year old--38 inches! I decided to check out the plus-sized pants & jeans rack. SCORE! I found a denim jacket, 3 pairs of pants, and 3 pairs of jeans for less than $40! How about that?
It gets even better. One of those pairs of jeans was a pair of 7 jeans. I'm not a designer jeans girl, but for less than $6, it was all mine! When I slid on those pants in the fitting room (yes, my thrift store has fitting rooms, I'm lucky), I could hear the crowd roar, I was so excited! I've never owned designer jeans before. So, yep, I'm now the proud owner of my first ever designer jeans.
Have you discovered something awesome at the thrift store lately? Or scored a good deal you had to tell everyone about?
2 comments:
You are such a thrifty momma! I really need to check out some thrift stores around here. You might have to tell me where you go if I can't find any in my area.
Tammy
I adore going to thrift stores...and pyrex dishes are always my fav...but I have no more space for them! I was thinking that eBay would be a good place to sell them, yet, people warned me that it something happens to them before they arrive or if they get damaged by the buyers it could become a huge problem...so I only pick them up now if I am going to give them away...yours are so lovely.
Post a Comment