Okay, I've decided to clear out some items to make some space. As the baby gets older, we accumulate more baby things. I haven't beaded in quite a while. And though I love looking at these lovelies, I never made anything from these Japanese beading books. The great thing about these books is that you don't have to be able to read Japanese. There are very easy to follow diagrams. If you want a scan of the inside just let me know, and I'll try to get you one. Please note again: All of the books are in Japanese with very scattered English!
To see the rest of them, just visit my Flickr page. Then email me tkldesigns @ gmail.com (remove spaces). I take PayPal and money orders. I would love to see what you make from these books! I know you'll get more use out of them than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment