I had a glass of wine with dinner Monday night and for some reason, after that, I lost my voice! Okay, it was kinda raspy and hoarse and I sounded mostly normal in the morning. It wasn't even a sexy raspy, just freakish.
What are you doing to pamper yourself? I have always believe in taking time for yourself, more so now that I'm a mom. Are do you just fall into bed every night exhausted? Take 20 minutes and read that bodice ripper you've been hiding in your nightstand. Or you can have that glass of wine and some chocolate after everyone has gone to bed. My favorite is to fill up the tub with some bath salts and grab that stack of magazines I haven't had a chance to read all week. I trying not to read any parenting magazines while I'm relaxing.
Do you give yourself pamper time or me time? What do you do?
Okay, now for the giveaway winners. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to announce them. Drumroll, please. Will Justice Fergie, Jessica, and Gasa please send me your mailing address? Send me an email to kim (at) kimstoys (dot) com and I'll send your Valentine's goody bags with Passion Parties samples in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment