Blogging on the Brain

I know I've been quiet here recently. It's because I've been working on some new blogs. I'm totally bitten by the writing bug. Everything I do, I think, "Hmmm, that might make a good blog post." I need to start carrying around a notebook to jot down all my ideas.

I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.

To make life easier, here are the links:

  • Cup of Creativi-Tea: I'm sharing all things creative, whethere it's cooking, sewing, or kid crafts. Maybe some bellydancing (that's creative!). I'm also adding lots of tutorials.
  • I'm Not the Nanny: Parenting stories, with some musings about raising biracial kids in a racially conscious world
  • Laugh in Bed: Intimacy and relationships. Maybe some sex.

I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Don't forget to enter for goody bag giveaway

I've extended the goody bag giveaway until Friday, and I had extras, so I'll be giving out THREE bags! So just leave a comment in this post or the previous one. Tell me what you do to make everyday feel like Valentine's Day. Then check back on Saturday for the winners!

Welcome Moms Inc of Silver Spring readers! We had a great meeting today about blogging for your business, and I shared my blog with Moms Inc. Fellow member Terri Holley gave the presentation and is offering a teleclass on Joyful Business Blogging. Check it out!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Nice seeing you again at todays Mom's Inc meeting. Hmmm... what do I do to make everyday feel like Valentine's Day...

Well, I both live and work with my girlfriend, so we tend to talk all day long over IM about work stuff. It's 'Hey Alison' this, and 'Hey Alison' that, but she can always tell when I'm pinging her to stop working and come home for dinner... since I switch over to "Hey beautiful - you coming home any time soon?"

Ok... it isn't much. But it does make her smile...

Justice Fergie said...

hi kim!

i'd like to be entered for the giveaway...

glad to have found your blog!

Marilyn B said...

What a fun giveaway! I would have to say that my hubby can be so romantic. He gave me this bubble heart filled with slips of papers 1 for everyday of the year, I take one out everyday and read a special messages and things he loves about me. It makes me smile everyday knowing how special I am to him and how much he loves me.

Anonymous said...

Kim,
Glad I found your blog! Very nice! How do I celebrate V-day everyday? My best suggestion is to read the Gary Chapman book: The Five Love Languages. It helps you pinpoint how to express heartfelt commitment to your mate. My love language - words of affirmation. Simple "Thanks for being a great mom and wife" go a long way - of course, seeing hubby clean the kitchen works too....