I dusted off my Gocco Printer and here's what I got. This mermaid has been inside my head for a week now. The kind of idea that keeps me up at night unless I sketch it out or make it. So after various attempts at lining up my two screens, voila! I was up until 3 am printing it. I even dipped my toes into using Photoshop. I hand drew the figure and use the Stamp option to smooth out my edges. I'm pretty happy with the outcome. It's going to be a t-shirt for Sophia. I made the screens generic on purpose so I could have more flexibility on how I can use them. I can customize them further with embroidery like I'm doing here. Sophia's already asking me if it's done yet.
So now I have to decide what color her seashells should be. Any suggestions?
Tags: Gocco, fiber arts, embroidery
Powered by Qumana
No comments:
Post a Comment