Blogging on the Brain

I know I've been quiet here recently. It's because I've been working on some new blogs. I'm totally bitten by the writing bug. Everything I do, I think, "Hmmm, that might make a good blog post." I need to start carrying around a notebook to jot down all my ideas.

I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.

To make life easier, here are the links:

  • Cup of Creativi-Tea: I'm sharing all things creative, whethere it's cooking, sewing, or kid crafts. Maybe some bellydancing (that's creative!). I'm also adding lots of tutorials.
  • I'm Not the Nanny: Parenting stories, with some musings about raising biracial kids in a racially conscious world
  • Laugh in Bed: Intimacy and relationships. Maybe some sex.

I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I won! and Giveaway extension

Guess what? I've been following the Chronicle Books blog's series about organization. They were giving away a set of Meryl Starr's books. I won them! Did I mention that I love Chronicle Books? They have the greatest craft books.

They did a mini-interview about my organizing goals, so check it out! I really really do hope to get my desk organized one day. I mean soon.

Before I leave, I'll leave you with some pictures of my desk. Here's what I wish my desk would look like everyday? (Pssst. that's my planner cover that I made on the top. The brown one)

Now this is my desk when it's messy. And this is the good side. I'm ashamed to even show you what it looks like right now. I have 2 Passion Parties this weekend AND I have a table at our Mocha Moms Mid-Atlantic Conference Friday night and all day Saturday. Whew!


What does your desk look like? I dare you to share pictures! Or do you have a good system for your desk? I'd love to hear it!

Don't forget the giveaway is still going on. Since I'm so busy this weekend, I'm going to extend it until Monday, Aug 25th.

1 comment:

Lola Enchanted said...

Congrats on your win!!!

Nice to meet you!


enjoy your weekend..