Blogging on the Brain

I know I've been quiet here recently. It's because I've been working on some new blogs. I'm totally bitten by the writing bug. Everything I do, I think, "Hmmm, that might make a good blog post." I need to start carrying around a notebook to jot down all my ideas.

I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.

To make life easier, here are the links:

  • Cup of Creativi-Tea: I'm sharing all things creative, whethere it's cooking, sewing, or kid crafts. Maybe some bellydancing (that's creative!). I'm also adding lots of tutorials.
  • I'm Not the Nanny: Parenting stories, with some musings about raising biracial kids in a racially conscious world
  • Laugh in Bed: Intimacy and relationships. Maybe some sex.

I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The New Black Friday & Treats

Happy Halloween! Later This weekend, I'll share with you the princess costume I pulled 3 all-nighters to make for Sophia. Thankfully she'll get a lot wear out of it.

I just wanted to share with you the special that I sent out to my email list. Don't miss out on any news or sales. Make sure you sign up for my newsletter (link to your right).

Happy Halloween and treat yourself to something fun! (Not nice, but fun!). You can even treat yourself and help raise money for breast cancer awareness.

I'm ending October with a bang. TODAY only, Oct 30th, save 18% on your entire order from my website. That's right, your ENTIRE order! It's my birthday gift to you. But you have to order it before midnight Oct 30th! Use code BOO when you check out.

The first 10 orders using this code will receive a surprise gift valued at $15!

(The usual exclusions apply. Not valid with any other offers or specials. Not applicable for orders towards parties. Cannot be applied retroactively.)

P.S. Don't forget that you can join Passion Parties for only a $100 investment and start at a 40% buying discount, our highest commission!

No comments: