I finished my holiday shopping last week (thank god for Amazon Prime Shipping). DH is going to wrap the gifts tonight while we watch season 1 of Criminal Minds. I'm not a die hard fan but I catch episodes when I can. Now, I've got DH hooked, so we're going to catch up on the series, all 3 seasons. (It's currently in its fourth season). Since most of our usual shows go on hiatus until mid-January, I think this will be fun for us. Earlier this fall, we caught up on a fun Sci-Fi show, Eureka.
So I decided a few days ago, that I would make pajama bottoms for everyone. Just in time to lounge around in for Christmas Day. Am I crazy? It's all thanks to Betz White, who inspired me with her pajama bottoms. I figured that I can thread the 4th spool of thread onto the serger and just assembly line those suckers! I've been wanting new sleep pants anyhow. Sophia's going to get an entire pj set though. The pattern I bought for her is pretty simple.
I'll let you know how it goes! Tonight I'm going to cut out all those fun flannels from the picture. Tomorrow night I can serge. Tuesday night I can hem and put in the elastic. Or that's my plan at least.
I had my last Passion Party this past Saturday. Whew! It's been an amazing year for me. It had its ups and downs but overall, it was very successful. Now I'm going to take a bit of a break before we gear up for our busiest season. You got it! Valentine's!
Don't worry, I'll give you a sneak peek of the goodies soon. I promise.
2 comments:
Oh! One cannot have enough pajama bottoms! How delicious! What a wonderful gift!
Happy holidays to you and yours. :)
what a cute new pic of you! and you can totally take the jar idea... it wasn't mine in the first place! i just made it my own. look in the kitchen storage section at wal-mart - the jars are made by rubbermaid and come in 2 quart and 1 gal size.
Post a Comment