Blogging on the Brain

I know I've been quiet here recently. It's because I've been working on some new blogs. I'm totally bitten by the writing bug. Everything I do, I think, "Hmmm, that might make a good blog post." I need to start carrying around a notebook to jot down all my ideas.

I'd love it if you visit (and subscribe!) my other blogs. Each one is a bit more specialized, as opposed this one, which is kind of a mish-mash. I'd love to hear your feedback. What you'd like to see on each blog. Suggestions of topics, etc.

To make life easier, here are the links:

  • Cup of Creativi-Tea: I'm sharing all things creative, whethere it's cooking, sewing, or kid crafts. Maybe some bellydancing (that's creative!). I'm also adding lots of tutorials.
  • I'm Not the Nanny: Parenting stories, with some musings about raising biracial kids in a racially conscious world
  • Laugh in Bed: Intimacy and relationships. Maybe some sex.

I'll still post here occassionally until I get the other ones established! Thanks for reading!

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Holy Batman, It's a Nudie!


Check out my friend Heather's fabulous creation! She created new business cards for me. Here's a preview of the front. What do you think? I picked out the image and she did the rest! If you're interested in new uniquely you, business card, definitely check out her website or email her at heather @ bluhmstudios.com (remove spaces).

I am totally in love with these cards and I shall be ordering them soon. Look for them at your next Passion Party. In the meantime, I'm working on my dress for our annual convention at Bally's in Las Vegas. I'm getting very excited about it! I have less than 3 weeks to work on my dress--nothing like a deadline to get me working. I also want to make some jewelry to go with my dress, but I don't think I have enough time. I've also been eyeballing the jewelry from this artist, Jody.

This one (left) has the goddess Aphrodite on it. That might be appropriate, considering our RomantaTherapy product line is based on the principles of love. Lady Aphrodite is on the labels.

This one (right) is called Entwined Passion. I like its simple elegance. My dress has a deep narrow V neckline. I'm trying to decide if I should wear a choker type necklace or a longer one? What do you think?

2 comments:

Lora said...

Those business cards are HOT!!! Heather is so friggin' cool!! she does the best banners and NOW Business cards!!

sassybead said...

The cards came out beautifully! It was fun figuring out a name for your business the other day. I love the background color too. Very rich, very elegant and sumptuous! Heather does such a nice job...