This one I put together really quickly (10 minutes or less I think). Some more snacks for Sophia, as we were running late for a really cool Tet celebration at our library last week.
I put frozen edamame on top of plain spaghetti noodles (she loves them frozen and I figured the noodles would soak up any juices as it melted), a crossaint sandwich with cheddar cheese. Some little panda cookies tucked inside. Bottem layer has that crazy Trader Joe's cereal again, dried mango slices, and raisins. This box has better color but as I haven't really grocery shopped recently except to pick up milk, bread, and eggs, I thought this was pretty good. She ate all the sphaghetti and edamame. Later she picked at the sandwich and ate all of the raisins.
I'm really enjoying this! I guess I'll have to go shopping and find foods that I can easily pack in bentos.
Powered by Qumana
No comments:
Post a Comment